Perfibo’s Code of Ethics
- All works must adhere to copyright laws.
- All works and products must adhere to common standards.
- All works must abide by international laws.
- Promoting violence and inappropriate content is prohibited.
- Usage of signs and symbols related to religion, race, etc. such as those that are racist, anti-religion, offensive, political, or otherwise inappropriate is prohibited.
- All works and products must provide value to the audience and society through originality, high quality, and favorable content.
- Usage of illegal material (elephant ivory, rhino horn, body parts of endangered animals, illegal drugs, hazardous material, etc.) is strictly prohibited as they pose critical ethical issues as well as legal ones.